DEAR MR AND MRS RACIST
Dear Sir/Madam
Let me introduce myself first;
My name is Florence Durrant, I live in a quiet semi country suburb in Kent, and I work in London as a Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner. On average I see 30 plus patients a day and all of them come to see me for different reasons. Where ever I have worked as a nurse, most of my patients come to see me above all because they trust my clinical judgement. This is because I HAVE spent many years of my life studying to perfect my clinical skills. I am forever reading the latest research and attending study days so that I give the best quality of care to my patients – hence this trust. These people I call my patients are what you classify as white, black, Asian and Hispanic. To me, they are all human beings and I give the best quality of care to all because I don’t know how to differentiate one person against the other. I also know what white and black colours look like, and none of my patients are black or white.
I was not called Florence Durrant by my parents because I was born in a little village in Southern Africa. My parents called me Nomagugu, a Zulu name whose interpretation means, ‘the mother of precious/the precious one’. It was at baptism by the Roman Catholic that the Irish nuns renamed me and called me Florence. Their rationale was that I was too beautiful to be called by an African name. At 17, I exiled myself from my homeland. I had worked my backside off despite the abuse from the nuns to go as far as ‘A’ levels only to be told that the only job I could get was to be a nanny to a white family. In exile I was clubbed and abused by fellow Africans because I refused to murder anyone - a choice I had after a 3 months military training. I was finally sent to school in East Africa where I had the opportunity to read about the likes of you – racist scum bags like you who are full of hate. Please do read books like Alex Harley’s Kunta Kinte, Cry Beloved Country – Steve Bikho and other related books, some of them written by the so called white people who hate racism. I knew I had to free myself from the yolks of racists what ever colour they were. I did go back to my so called homeland at the age of 21, after the Zimbabwean independence.
But after the Zimbabwean independence, I witnessed the worst barbarism from the Zimbabwean dictator Mugabe who slaughtered my people who had originally escaped from apartheid South Africa just because they were not his Shona tribe. This is the Mugabe who was crowned by the Queen at Lancaster house here in the UK just opposite Buckingham Palace. My brother who was a couple of years older than me tried to stand up against Mugabe’s brutality and Mugabe’s henchmen chopped him to pieces such that none of his body parts were identifiable. He was my brother and my best friend. Two years later, I fled for my life to the UK where I met and married the man whose name I have since proudly called myself by – Durrant.
I have come across you guys, one of you refused to be treated by me. I quote him, ‘I am not going to allow a nigger to touch me.’ This man had ulcers up to his backside; he was unkempt and smelt like he had not had a bath for months. Ever heard of the word patho genesis? But this friend of yours wanted his white nurse to dress his ulcers, a great relief to me. Ever heard of tuberculosis? That is what racism is – tubercular and infectious. It is as addictive to buffoons like you as cigarettes are to an inveterate smoker. Your idiocy is enough to madden the sanest among us. You have become stupefied by lies from your predecessors, the Hitler’s and Mussolini’s of the centuries. But I have an antidote for you, and it is called LOVE. I love my enemies for the simple reason that LOVE destroys HATE. Your days are numbered because racism stinks and like the ulcerated, unkempt, and filthy and patho genetic scum bag who refused to have his ulcers cared for by a nigger, you are going to eat yourself up like that disease called necrotising fascitis. There is no need to be precocious by cutting corners, we all must get back to basics and ask ourselves, ‘What is life? Who am I to take someone else’s life? What gives me the right to think I am right all the time? And who am answerable to?’ I know that I am nobody. For this reason I allow the universe to look after me. Is Nick Griffin looking after you? Is Adolph Hitler looking after you? I f not, then why worship racists scum bags like these idiots who will end up in a dust bin?
My advice therefore to all of you racists scum bags is; if you are still young – go back to college or university and learn a skill so as to get a proper job. If you are my age, middle age; choose your enemy with care!
Florence Durrant


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home