Monday, 24 September 2007

HELP

My name is computer git and I have no idea what I am doing. All I want to do is post a comment on Neil's blog.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, May 24, 2008 , Blogger Doug said...

Hi Florence,
You posted a comment to Lenin's Tomb.
As you home page you listed http://floenced@blogspot.com/
You should have listed http://floenced.blogspot.com/ replacing the "@" with a "."
You piqued my curiosity because I also got radicalized by the extremism of a boarding school.

 
At Wednesday, September 17, 2008 , Blogger Solomon's Mindfield said...

I like your 'about me' section on your non-blog: "I love to mind my own business"-yeah right, from all your fabulous comments on others blogs, it's clear you certainly give a good fight!

Speak soon comrade

Clare :-)(solomonsmindfield.net)

 
At Sunday, September 21, 2008 , Blogger Solomon's Mindfield said...

Comrade Florence, here is a pic of you on the demo on Sat...

http://www.solomonsmindfield.net/2008/09/manchester-demo-photos.html

If you do actually want to start up your blog then i would be happy to help although i would have to warn you that it does tend to take up rater a lot of your time!

Speak soon

clare 07958 034 181

 
At Tuesday, December 02, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Florence, if you have the time and the inclination, I would like to talk (via email) with you regarding what I see as a use of "racist" to typify all forms of discrimination, which I think obscures the nature of racism and frequently confuses whatever argument one is engaging in. (I came here via Lenin's Tomb http://www.haloscan.com/comments/lenin/5569521872634448540/#434213 where Michael Rosen makes reference to my point of view which I've discussed on Jews sans frontieres, here http://www.haloscan.com/comments/levi9909/5306461586734558529/ .)

No one with whom I've discussed this on-line has responded from the perspective of a person of color, and none of my friends are interested in the I/P conflict, which is where this issue came up (don't want to discuss the I/P conflict might be more accurate.)

Since I am not a person of color I wonder if my perspective demonstrates a bias of which I am unaware, and which some one else might be able to explain to me.

As you do identify yourself as a person of color, I was wondering if you would be interested in such a discussion?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home